New for 2019 at the Barrie Ski Swap and Show!
More convenience, more chances to sell your gear!
✔ ALL equipment placed in the swap will be available for sale at up to five swaps under our "Let it Ride" program
✔ Our Public Receiving hours for accepting equipment have been extended!
Coming Soon: Check out our "Sell your Gear" video for tips on what you can do to make you’re your stuff sells.
"Let it Ride" - one registration, five swaps!
• Bring your gear to the Swap on Friday (1 pm to 8 pm) or Saturday (9 am to 5 pm).
• Pay a registration fee of $5 per item.
• Your equipment travels to up to five swaps until it sells. You can check online to see if your equipment has sold.
• We mail you a cheque for the proceeds (minus a 20% sales commission) for the items that sell.
• Pick up any unsold equipment at the Canadian Ski Patrol Office, 750 Oakdale Rd Toronto (Hwy 400 and Finch) from December 10th to 12th, or donate it to Ski Patrol.
Five reasons to "Let it Ride"
1. Increase your chances of selling your gear by accessing up to five swaps (Barrie, Toronto, Snow Valley, Keswick, Centennial).
2. Save time and money - Register your equipment for sale just once and pay just $5 per item.
3. Stay informed - Track the sales status of your gear online.
4. Convenient - Have the proceeds mailed to you if all your gear sells.
5. Flexible - Donate your unsold equipment to charity if you choose.
"Let it Ride" Fine Print:
• Only skis, snowboards and ski/snowboard boots are eligible for "Let it Ride".
o Note: We do not accept helmets, poles, soft goods (skiwear) or outdated equipment that cannot be serviced by a licensed ski technician.
• Your equipment remains at the same selling price until all five swaps are completed.
• Unsold equipment will be available for pick-up at the Canadian Ski Patrol Office, 750 Oakdale Rd Toronto (Hwy 400 & Finch Ave) on December 10th, 11th, or 12th. There is no local Barrie pick-up location. Unclaimed equipment becomes the property of the Canadian Ski Patrol.